Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lost, again

Rejection from 3 local universities again. NTU letter came first and I thought...hmm I can take it... 2 days later, another 2 came and here I am, sitting in front of my lappy blogging about it. I don get it and should I say I've finally gotten the answer from You? I asked if going to the 3 universities was where You wanted me to go since You gave me a GPA of 3.6 but yet, I'm rejected thrice in 2 years consecutively. I really feel like a loser now. Yep there's definitely people facing much worst situation than this but I wana know truely, if this is wad You have planned for me or that is there something I should do first?

Fame, recognition, girls were some of the factors, I'm sure of it. You were not one of the factors I have considered when i'm applying for uni, maybe that's where I had gone wrong but how do I put You as one of the main factor? I cant see the link!!! It feels dam shitty now.

I'm retaking O's this year but I have yet to start studying. There's just too many distractions around. For some reason, I kind of find that my englihs really sucks to the core. Simple vocabulary and I dont even understand it. Lord! I've paid for the exams. Taken the first step already so pls continue to guide me. Comfort me as You know it's hard for me to accept rejection from the uni I truely wish to enter.

What I really need now is wisdom, strength and faith. Guide me O lord before I break apart. Whatever the outcome is, I just prayed that I'll be able to accept it with a open mind :)

Time to show who's the strong one here...

No comments: